Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tag...You're IT!!!!!

I was tagged by Petites Passions who has a fun blog (that's actually HER kissing the Eiffel Tower!) and this looked like a fun game to play, so on to the game
............................
All games have rules, so here are
The Rules:
 
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
...............................
* ELEVEN FUN FACTS ABOUT ME *
1.  I live in a 5th wheel--because we thought it would be fun--and it IS!  :)

2.  I like genealogy as a hobby.  I have met some of the nicest folks while searching for ancestors.

3.  I was a realtor before heading out on the road.  Again--I met some of the nicest people doing that!

4.  I have found that I like to do digital scrapbooking.  My first opportunity was just recently when I started taking a genealogical scrapbooking class with several other bloggers.  Fun!

5.  I love NASCAR!  Nothing makes me happier than hearing 43  800hp cars start their engines and spending a day breathing in exhaust and tire smoke!  Uh--#88 Dale Jr and just about any driver but Kyle or Kurt!

6.  I am just about ready to venture out and begin making a t-shirt quilt out of my son's t-shirts that I kept as he grew.

7.  I won an award for sewing in the St. Louis area when I was in high school home-ec.  (I never realized it, but many people don't know I have ever even touched a sewing machine!  LOL)

8.  My husband and I have lived in more than 30 houses--and owned 12 of those!

9.  My niece and I stood in a parking lot in Kansas and watched while a tornado formed right over our heads!  (no one ever said I was SMART--but it WAS fun!)

10.  I am totally addicted to the shows Gold Rush Alaska and Deadliest Catch.

11.  I had a labrador retriever that had his Therapy Dog International and we went to the nursing home in our town to visit people.  A lady there moved for the first time since she had an accident to try to pet him!  It brought tears of happiness all around!

*Petite's Passions QUESTIONS FOR HER TAGGED FRIENDS*

  1. Where is your ideal retiring place?  Wherever the 5th wheel is parked and my dogs and husband are--hopefully someplace warm in winter and cool in summer...

  2. Which food you do not see yourself eating?  SHRIMP!  Allergic to all shellfish...

  3. If you have an opportunity to ask one question to your favorite celebrity, who and what question will it be?   Dale Earnhardt Jr  "Can I ride in your car?"
     
  4. What do you think is the most romantic food?  Chocolate--gotta be chocolate!

  5. Who's blog do you visit the most?  Pat's at A View From The Edge a fellow full time 5th wheeler and a lot of fun!

  6. If you are to award one blogger who and what would it be?  Pat at A View From The Edge for having the most fun with her blog and giving me the most smiles!  It would have to be a smiley award!

  7. What are you passionate of the most?  Family--including the dogs!

  8. What other foreign language do you wish you could speak?  Spanish or French

  9. Which era in the history would you like to go back for a visit and why?  The 1950's.  I don't know why, I just like the thought of a simpler time that looked forward to the space race and new technology.

  10. Were you a member of a club in high-school? If yes, what was it?  Honor Society--Is that a club?

  11. Do you prefer Savory or Sweet dish?  BOTH!!!!!  I love BOTH!!!!!

*My Questions for my tagged friends.*

1.  Would you travel to the moon if you could buy a ticket like you do for air travel?

2.  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

3.  What is your favorite decade?  Why?

4.  If you could own any vehicle--which one would it be?

5.  Snowmen or Precious Moments?

6.  Route 66 or Highway 101?

7.  Eat out or Eat In?

8.  What is your worst habit?

9.  Where would you like to go on vacation if money was no object and why?

10.  What do you do to relieve stress?

11.  What is your favorite room of your house?

Tagged Blog Friends
Gail at At The Farm
Hillbilly Mom at Hillbilly Mansion
Lavender Dreamer at Welcome to Lavender Dreams
Carrie at Saving 4 Six



12 comments:

  1. Nice answer question number three! I am not a sports fan but i can see myself car racing! That was so much fun reading your answers and getting to know you!

    Xoxo
    myric

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun post. Great list of facts about you. It's nice to get to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rae! I have been bad about keeping up with the blogs I follow but I tried to go to yours and it would not let me read it. :( Not sure why? Any thoughts?

      Delete
  3. I am rule-breaker. I'll answer the questions 'round about Tuesday night, and put up the rules, and some new questions, and some facts if I can think of anything I haven't already shared. However...I don't want to tag anybody, because I am a virtual Charlie Brown, with a dearth of friends with which to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so flattered that you visit my blog the most! Jeez-Louise! Who knew? Thanks so much! Like Sally Field said once at the Academy Awards, "You LIKE me! You really LIKE me!"

    I guess I know what my next post will be about! ha ha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun game! I know one thing....I totally agree with you on the chocolate!
    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always fun to learn more about fellow bloggers. I also do genealogy, it's like trying to solve a huge mystery and never seems to end. Also a NASCAR fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so much fun to learn more about you! We have some things in common. My husband and his dad are huge Nascar fans too. My mom and dad both used to sell real estate for a living until they retired. We watch Gold Rush and Deadliest Catch every season. They're alot of fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lot of fun! I need to work on mine though! Enjoy your evening! Hugs! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myric--This has been a lot of fun! Thanks for tagging me!
    **************
    Rae--thanks for coming over and reading about it! It was fun! You can join us too! :)
    ****************
    Hillbilly Mom--you little rule breaker! Shucks girl! Glad you came over! Fun to see you! Can't wait to see what you post!
    ****************
    Pat--of course I like you! How can I not? You take me all kinds of fun places! Lately though, you are making me HUNGRY!!! LOL And your Thursdays Things In A Row are always fun! I see rows....
    ****************
    Karianne--Thanks for bouncing over. I enjoy your blog a lot! Please join us for the fun of the tag game...you are welcome to play along! :)
    ******************
    SquirrelQueen--could we have been twins and separated at birth? Who is your driver????
    **************
    Kelly--How fun is that??? it really looks like Grandpa Schnabel is not going to have a good week this week. Yikes! Play along with us! It's fun! Thanks for bouncing over!
    *************
    Lavender Dreamer--can't wait to see what you come up with. Of course, I am getting to know you through your part in Living Frugally in 2012. Great series and I am enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tag!
    I'll try to get my post done for tomorrow.
    I enjoyed learning more about you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally got my post done! Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete