Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu March 25-29, 2013


Happy MONDAY!!!!  I think!  We have about a foot of new snow.  I am thinking that I should have groundhog soup on the menu--how about you?  :)

Now for last week...

MONDAY--Excellent as usual!

TUESDAY--Oh So Good!

WEDNESDAY--I skipped this one

THURSDAY--Very Ymmy!

FRIDAY--Ate out to celebrate our upcoming move to Austin--and NO SNOW!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now for this week!!!!

MONDAY
Easy Enchiladas
Easy Enchiladas includes some Mexican Rice  I make it from scratch from this recipe from Ree over at Pioneer Woman Cooks--so you KNOW it's good!  I made enough rice to stuff the peppers in Tuesday's meal...win-win!

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY
Last Fish Night



Have a great week and here's hoping for a snow free Easter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment