Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan for Week of 2/27

Last week I did a menu plan and blogged it for the first time.  I thought it might be fun to critique how everything turned out...


Monday:
Apple-Cheese Frittata with Broccoli
Two of us were okay with it, and two didn't like it, so out it goes!  Sorry Apple-Cheese Frittata!  You're fired!


Tuesday:  
Grilled Honey Chicken with Oven Roasted Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli with Greek Seasoning
This was a big hit!  It was cold and windy so I didn't grill the chicken.  I sliced it as I would for stir fry and cooked it stovetop.  HUGE hit!  NO leftovers!

Wednesday:
BBQ Quesadillas with Fruit
NO LEFTOVERS Again!  This one is definitely a keeper!

Thursday:  
Smoked Chicken White Chili with Cornbread
I actually switched this one and the pork chops.  The White Chicken Chili turned out Oh So Good!  Lots of it for more meals--I filled the crockpot with the chili, so there was a LOT, but we ate a LOT!


Friday:  
Mandarin Pork Chops with Rice & Steamed Asian Veggies
Once again, no leftovers!  This one is a keeper and doesn't take long to make! :)  Bonus!

So, 4 out of 5 isn't bad!



So, on to this week:


Monday:
Garlic Seasoned Hamburgers with Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday:
Teriyaki Chicken with Oven Baked Potatoes



Wednesday:
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

Thursday:
Pot Luck--eating out!

Friday:
Fish probably.  During Lent all of the Catholic Churches have the most tasty Fish Frys!  yum!

Have a great week! 

5 comments:

  1. Are you posting any of the recipes. Hint Tues, Wed, and Fri,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I didn't think about that! I will certainly do that! Thanks for the question! Check tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there every night this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you came back and told how you liked or dind't like each meal! I like seeing what others are having, gives me some new ideas for meals! Your menu this week sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete