Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Surprise, Kathy!!!!

Today is Kathy's birthday.  We (the seasonal campers and me, who lives out here for the present) surprised her last Saturday with a birthday get together.

The office usually closes at 8:00 so we met at the office at 7PM to catch her before she locked up and headed for the sack.

Martha and Tom, Sue & My Johnnie, Julie & Patrick, Gman & me along with Kathy and He Who Loves Her Dearly.


My Johnnie put the candles on the cake.  Kathy's favorite is pound cake so there was a cream pound cake aong with an angel food cake, strawberries and the all important Whipped cream!!!!  There was also ice cream and a bottle of sparkling wine.


We sang Happy Birthday and much to the distress of everyone's ears, I even joined in!  LOL

Even at her advanced age, Kathy was able to blow out the candles in one breath, so she will get her wish.

He Who dipped the ice cream for everyone.

Kathy cut the angel food cake!

Everyone piled it high with strawberries, ice cream and whipped cream and washed it down with a bit of the sparkling wine.

(enlarge the picture to see those eyes!!!!) Watch out Patrick she is behind you and with those eyes I wonder what mischief is behind them--Dont' you?   

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise. It looks like everyone had a great time. I enjoyed all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I recognize that gal! I even stayed at that campground! What a co-inky-dink! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your questions from my post....our trailer has 4 slides. The coldest temperature we have been in was about 18 degrees Fahrenheit. We've been full-timing for 6 years....I'm ready to get off the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see there were no poopers at this party!

    ReplyDelete