Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Pictures...

Windows 7 allows you to make a slide show that rotates on your desktop background.  I chose a group of pictures that each makes me smile.  They slide through on an irregular basis and this is the one that I woke up to this morning...

It is Gman and my brother Tom the day that we went to Gateway International Raceway in St. Louis. 

It was the last NASCAR Nationwide race to be held at the track and we were lucky enough to get to attend!  A friend of mine from school worked there and got us the tickets.

As you can see, there is a, um, friendly rivalry here.  Tom is in Carl Edwards #99 gear, while Gman is in a Dale Jr #88 shirt and a #12 Hat.

Now, depending on how you look at the #12 hat, it could have been Keselowski's Sprint Cup or Justin Allgaier (little gator) in the Nationwide.

Since Justin won that day--we will go with Little Gator's number!  ;-D

Gman and I are both Jr fans. 

How can we not be since I bought this for Gman a few years ago...
We stopped for steak after the race and all of us laughed and chatted and had a great time! 

Good times!  Makes me smile everytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment