Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun From The Sunshine State!

I went to the post office late last week and Anita (our postmaster) told me that I had a package! 


A Package!!!!!


For ME!!!!!


Well, it had gman's name on it, but it was for ME!!!!!  :)


Happy Dancing!


I had to open it right then and there to share with Anita!  


It was my order from Diane's Dream Designs (AKA Welcome to Lavender Dreams)!


Here is what was inside:


My new wristlet.  But it didn't come alone...

She sent me some Florida Sunshine too!  Look at the cute little bag filled with the seashells!  Makes me want to put my toes in the sand...Is that great or what????


Thank Diane!  The workmanship on this little wristlet is so good and makes it a little work of art that I am proud to show off!

Happy dancing off to play with my new toys...




14 comments:

  1. Lucky you. What a wonderful surprise. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable... I love EVERYTHING western! That is just too cute. And the seashells.... yep, I could do with some toes-in-the-sand. Maybe about a month's worth?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad it got there safe and sound and that you love it! It really does look like it was made for you! Thanks so much for the sweet post! Enjoy your wristlet and the seashells! Warm hugs, Diane ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thank you so much for stopping by!
    Your blog looks so grat, reminds me of some old american movies :)
    Can't wait to see everything around here.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy looking around. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. PS--I am smitten with the pink ball jar candle on your site!

      Delete
  6. That is so nice. I bet that will come in handy when you don't want to carry a heavy purse. I could use one of those! I always like it when the seller adds a personal touch to their packages too. So thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blogged about your post this morning! I am so honored that you wrote a whole post on your wristlet! Thank you! Enjoy your day! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm assuming a wristlet is a little purse you wear around your wrist?? I've never seen one before. Very cute and practical! ...and the sea shells, what a nice little touch!

    ReplyDelete