I have a bunch of disconnected thoughts, so I think I will just put them out there...
1) Am I the only one that is glad to see Cathy go? In watching Design Star, I really could not stand to watch Cathy speak. Her eyes kept going open really wide and then going normal, then open, then normal. It was really distracting. And I wasn't really excited about her designs. Goodbye Cathy! I can't believe you lasted 6 weeks!
2) Is it crazy to be so happy to have a TV show come back on? Haven, Welcome!
3) Thoughts and prayers are with our friends, family and everyone in the path (or close to it) of Hurricane Irene. PLEASE prepare and stay SAFE!!!!!
4) To be happy that I am finished laying the new flooring in the Mother Ship's slide out. After some misses and revamping my plans, it is finished! Yes I will blog the before and afters! Boy do I miss my Jacuzzi!
5) Hoping to win the scarf and headband made by MammaTea (seen to the left modeling said scarf and headband) over at A Farmish Kind of Life. You can try to win it too...head on over and check it out!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and don't forget to leave your thoughts on the picture that needs a caption for this week! :)