Friday, August 19, 2011

Laundry R Us..

When I went to town to do laundry, I meandered about, looking for photo ops and found PLENTY!!!   How is it that you can drive around town doing tasks and not see one interesting thing, but put a camera in your hand and wow!  Everything is NEW!!!

So, here we go...

The Laundry is located on the NE corner of the 4 way stop light.  There is only one stoplight and this is it.  Everything in town is referenced from here.  Can you believe that people saw me taking this picture and actually stopped so they weren't interrupting my photo session???

As the laundry was washing, I decided to stroll down the covered sidewalk on the west side of the street where I found my Things in a Row from yesterday.

This one is a slightly different angle. 

You can see that as you progress each store has it's own colors which makes for a pretty walk.

See the robins egg blue down there and on down is the white and red of the hardware store and the purple of a little trinket store...

The poles that are wrapped with green are the Mexican Restaurant which is pretty good.

As I was walking past a store, I spied this sign.  That's one you don't see everyday!

I, of course, knew where I was going...

No, it's not a strip club--but really--ya gotta wonder how some places decide on their names...

This bakery has the most DELISH creme horns!!!!  They are just huge and flaky and filled to the brim with a devinely sweet ambrosia!  Good to the last flake!

So, with my treasures safely in hand, I headed back to the laundry to put the clothes in the dryer.

The other day, Pat had a sign that she spied in a laundromat

As I looked into one of the dryers before flinging the clothes, I saw this...

Here...take a closer look...

I think Pat's sign forgot the "KEEP YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE DRYERS" sign...

I didn't use that dryer...  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment